Ya, i realise its quite late in the day. But couldn’t stop myself…
* Stabilised my finances and for the first time invested regularly in the stock market both through pure equity and mutual funds.
* Finished 20 of my 21 papers of MBA. Also submitted my project report. Iam appealing for reinstating the results of one paper that’s remaining. If everything goes smooth, i would finish my MBA or else June’s the month.
* SHE stopped talking after almost 7 years. Bored, sick or simply pissed off with me? Dunno. After sulking for 6 months, i have moved on too. Can’t afford to hurt myself anymore.
* Spent the Christmas and New Year with my family after almost 4 years.
* Met in person, some net friends from Hyderabad who have been commenting on my blog for the past few years.
* Spent time zipping around the city i grew up in (Hyderabad) and was pleasantly surprised by the construction and retail boom the city is undergoing. Very pleased in fact to see the growth of my city.
* For the first time, i was under sustained pressure to get married by my family. After promising to get back to them after thinking for a month, i have given them them the go ahead to do whatever they please.
* For the first time in 8 years, had a serious thought of moving back to India sometime in the near future.
* Gained 8 kgs. Lost 5 kgs. Still carry the rest 3.
* Started going to the gym regularly. Managed to flatten my tummy and for the first time in my life, i saw the outlines of a 6 pack on my tummy. Quite heartening i should say. The gorging on Christmas delicacies has not dampened my enthusiasm to go after the 6 pack this year.
* After dithering for a long long time, moved my blogging platform from rediffblogs to wordpress.
* Started working towards a career in the financial world from IT. Hope to make a smooth transition in a year or two.