The Homemaker had tagged me on this. Long time, i haven’t done any tags. So, here it goes…
Eight things I am passionate about
6. Child and women’s empowerment
7. My family
9. Investing. Yup, i have an extra passion 😉
Eight things I want to do before I die
1. Adopt a child legally. Preferably, a girl child.
2. Travel to eastern Europe.
3. Take a bike and drive the whole length and breadth of India. Stay overnight in some tiger sanctuary and see the animals up close in their natural habitat.
4. Direct a movie. I have some pretty controversial topics in my mind.
5. Retire at 40. Wake up at 0900 hrs daily, have breakfast, switch on CNBC at 1000 hrs. Watch the market and invest. Stop work at 1530 hrs when the stock market closes. Work only 5 days a week.
6. Build a 6 pack ab.
7. Watch an India that treats every human being equally. Where no one is discriminated based on their race, region, religion, caste, creed, sexual orientation, political or other beliefs.
8. Write a will that will donate all my earnings to charity. All that my kids will get will be a good education and some money in the bank as safety deposit. If i ever have my own business, they will be run by professionals and not by my kids just because they are my kids.
Eight things I say often
2. F*** you
3. Gimme a ring later
4. Freakin hell
5. Nee pani bagundi raa (Telugu)
6. Inkem raa (Telugu)
7. C****** hai kya be (Hyderabadi lingo)
8. Teri joint mein grease (Hyderabadi lingo)
Eight books I have read recently
1. Eleven Minutes – Paulo Coelho
2. Reluctant Fundamentalist – Mohsin Hamid
3. Freakonomics – Steven Levitt
4. Barefoot Investor – Scott Pape
5. Undercover Economist – Tim Harford
6. It happened in India – Kishore Biyani
7. Lots of MBA books – IGNOU
8. We are like that only – Rama Bijapurkar (now reading)
Eight songs I could listen to over and over
Hardly any. I easily get bored after listening to a song 4-5 times. No matter how good/bad it is.
Eight things that attract me to my friends
Let my friends tell that about me. Its not for me to speak about myself.
Four people I think should do this tag
and anyone else who wants to do it, please go ahead.