Is Batman – The Dark knight jinxed?

Heath Ledger (Joker) – Dead
Morgan Freeman – involved in a car accident and hospitalised with broken bones
Christian Bale (Batman) – in the dock for assaulting his mother and sister

Jinxed or just plain co-incidence or am i reading a bit too much into it ? I had read something similar regarding a certain Superman movie starring Christopher Reeve.Β  Will dig for some info on that and post it if i can find any.

1. Sachin says:

Hmm……. i guess its a co -incidence .

2. Manpreet says:

Perhaps you are right.

3. arvind says:

even i had similar thoughts :O

4. Chittaranjan says:

You’re reading too much into it πŸ˜›

As for Reeve, he was paralyzed in a sporting event, not while filming the movie!

But as they say, the best kind of publicity is bad publicity :mrgreen:

5. Alison says:

Erm. Well Heath did an excellent job…He really got into the moment…He was my favorite…But they’re thinking Mary-Kate Olsen knows something about his overdose…She won’t talk to them, I think it is jinxed…It was sorta disturbing though…Well it had strong content…Maybe…
    God ain’t watching them too well

6. cathy says:

there was also a man from NZ killed while making the movie i think he was a cameraman or something. he was killed while filming I think.

7. You are right on the money my friend. I was just about to write the same article but I see that you already did it and a wonderful job I might.

It is the same thing as with Superman but at a much faster speed. Chris injured in horse accident and I believe one tried t comitt suicide.

We will know for sure if anything happens to Michael Keaton (and the Robin actors) within the next few weeks.

8. Quirky Indian says:

Hmmm….interesting thought. It’s probably a coincidence, though.

Cheers,
    Quirky Indian

9. Freeman will get divorced due to the “passenger” he had in the car with him at the time of the accident. What a shame as I like the guy.

10. Roop Rai says:

hey i was thinking just that!!!!!! πŸ˜€

11. Roop Rai says:

hey how come im not on ur visiting blog lists? i’d like to be there with Aamir Khan pliss. thank you. :PP

12. kipet says:

similar spooky things happend to the cast of the horror-movie POLTERGEIST …
    cu kipet

13. Does anyone know what happened to Keaton? When I google him all it says is “he’s the best Batman ever” Is he retired or something?

@Chittaranjan, even Freeman and Bale have had their incidents after the movie has released.

@Open Cubicle, yup there is not much info on Michael Keaton. Dont see him acting in any other movies these days or maybe my observation powers are lousy πŸ˜‰

@Roop, i have added you alongside Aamir Khan πŸ˜€

@Kipet, that’s news to me. Will try to google for more info on that.

@Cathy, i didnt know that too. Maybe imdb will hold some info in the trivia section for that too.

15. Oh no. Is “Soul Men” jinxed too? Bernie Mac died (8/9/2008) and Isaac Hayes died the following day on the 1oth.

16. Poonam says:

Your this post in on first page of google when searching about jinxed dark knight cast.

Oh ya, i too did a google search and found my post at the first page. Some bragging rights πŸ˜‰