So little time, so many things to do

I want to finish the following exams, if possible, in the next 2 years

Windows 2008 Enterprise Administrator

NCFM exams – 4 papers

Capital Markets
Mutual Funds
Commodities Market
Derivatives Market

Certified Financial Planner (CFP)

Wonder where will i find the motivation, money and time to finish all the exams ?

Above picture courtesy: Gailsussmanmiller

1. Manpreet says:

Good luck.
    Tum toh itni movies dekhtey ho
    yaad hai shahrukh bhaijaan ne kya bola tha OSO mein,
    jab tum kuch hasil karne ka soch lete ho toh sari qayanat tumhein woh dilwaney mein lag jati hai.
    You will definitely find time and energy, paisa bhi aa jayega inshallah.

2. Amit says:

OMG!! That’s a huge list. Will the money be reimbursed??

3. Ottayan says:

Do it before you have kids.:)

@Manpreet, thanks. That dialogue by SRK bhai was copied from Paulo Coelho’s book πŸ˜‰

@Amit, nope. My own money

@Ott, kids are a bit way off πŸ˜‰

5. Quirky Indian says:

12 papers and CFP? Having just got married? With a job?

All the best, my friend. You will need it! πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    QI

6. chirax says:

You must be super intelligent πŸ™‚

@QI, thanks, i need a lot πŸ™‚

@Dinu, yup, have been slacking. Time for me to pull up my socks.

@Chirax, hehe…nope. If i was super intelligent, i would have finished them by now πŸ˜›

8. Chittaranjan says:

Having goals is one thing and having a gaggle of goals is another! All the best to u…

And Lotus Notes, eh? Pretty rake-moolah-with-both-hands-stuff that πŸ˜›

Having lots of goals has one benefit. All you need to do is to achieve one and you will feel good πŸ˜‰

Oh, have been working on Lotus Notes for more than 10 years now.

10. Dude, I hope you are joking. You really want to study so much? I’d die trying to complete so many courses. Anyways, if you are serious about it: Best of Luck πŸ˜€

And yes, I have moved out now. My blog is now at: http://demockeracy.in/

I’m sure you’re going to hate me for my first post. It’s on the nuclear deal.

Hey Krishna, long time no see. Well, i have been slacking a lot. Let me try if i can try at least 1 of the certs πŸ˜‰

Oh man, lot to read on ur blog.