Movies watched over the past week

Death at a funeral – 3/5

Cloverfield – 2/5

Casino Royale – 4/5

Before Sunset – 3/5

Outsourced – 3/5

Disaster Movie – 0/5

Original Sin – 2/5 (for the steamy scenes of Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas)

Taare Zameen Par – 3/5

Matchstick Men – 3/5 (The hindi movie Bluffmaster starring Abhishek Bachchan was a ripoff of this movie)

All pictures courtesy: IMDB

1. Manpreet says:

Like the new look of the blog.

2. Amit says:

Oh! I thought Cloverfield would be good. 😦 I was planning to watch it this weekend.
    and I don’t know why but I loved Before Sunset. πŸ™‚

3. Chittaranjan says:

And you watched all of them ‘online’? Aargh….am so jealous!

I’ve Cloverfield but haven’t watched it till now. Casino Royale, I’ve watched in Hindi & Telugu also πŸ˜›

And the Blix theme is gr8! I had this for a really loooong time.

4. Chittaranjan says:

Er…you might want to edit few of the pics in the earlier posts. They go out-of-view in this theme.

You might also want ‘not’ to show the post counts in the archives…as it screws up the table!

@Manpreet, thanks.

@Amit, Trust me Cloverfield is just another disaster movie the hollywood film factory is so used to making. And the hand held shaky camera made my stomach go queasy and gave me a headache. Watch 28 days / 28 weeks later. Far better movies.

Oh ya, there was something very endearing about Before sunset. Even thought there is nothing but talking between 2 characters.

@YCR, Casino Royale in telugu? what was it called? hahaha. I would love to watch it some day to have a good laugh. Ya, i need to play around with the theme a bit more. I didnt have time to look into all the options. The moment i selected the theme, i remembered ur blog πŸ˜‰

I didnt watch these movies online. A friend had a hard disk full of movies (almost 500 gb). He lent me.

6. chirax says:

Have not seen Outsourced is it good? Rest I have seen all πŸ™‚ I too love movies, have a personal collection of 150+ movies Thanks Bittorrent πŸ˜€

7. Chittaranjan says:

@Liju: It was titled “Prapanchaniki Okkadu” (One-for-the-World). What’s more, the AP producers/distributors association decided to ‘ban’ the English version release till the Telugu version completed 2 weeks in the theaters πŸ‘Ώ

And any chance this friend of yours is coming to Hyd for a holiday (and bringing the HDD with him)? And is Chirax a Hyderabadi too πŸ˜›

@Chirax, Outsourced was ok. With all the typical cliches in it.

@YCR, hahaha, that was a lovely name for the Bond movie. Nope my friend is a Chinese and looks like he has no intentions of coming to hyd. Chirax is from Bangalore, i believe.