- Completed 10 years in Singapore. Never thought that i would last so long here.
- Celebrated my 2nd Wedding Anniversary.
- For the second consecutive year, didn’t fall sick even for a single day.
- Lost more than 13 kgs in 4 months and overall 17 kgs to bring my BMI down to a healthy 23.
- Significant investments done in equity and mutual funds.
- Bought Gold ETFs for the first time ever.
- This blog had 100,000 hits after almost 2 years of moving here. My previous WordPress blog used to have so many hits in 1-2 months itself 😉
- Blogged infrequently, but wrote more original posts unlike last time when i just blogged more about the news.
- Read 13 books and quite a few audio books too; making this year the most prolific when it came to reading.
- Had just one holiday this year and that was a visit back home to India.
- Read more about finance, investing. Diversified my investments and started reading more about the financial reports of the companies I had invested in.
- Got my MBA convocation certificate. Bringing to an end a 3 year juggle between life, study and work.
- Watched tons of movies, but was so busy that hardly had time to update the Movies page of this blog. Hope to be much more regular next year.
- Made some significant plans for the next year and will disclose them as and when they happen 😀
Overall, nothing great about the year. Looking forward to the new year with excitement. Hoping and wishing for an exciting new phase of life.
Let me take this opportunity to wish all of you and your loved ones a Happy & Prosperous New Year – 2011
Meanwhile, let me leave you with a few images of the wonderful skyline of the beautiful city of Singapore where the New Year celebrations are to be held.
Click on the images for a bigger version.
Above images courtesy: Marina Bay Countdown