A bit late into the year, but its always better late than never. Its been a practise i have followed for the past 3 years, so here it goes.
- Moved to another department in the company. Got a salary hike, a higher position and not to mention work related stress.
- Attended a weeklong ISMS course and got certified as a ISO 27001 lead auditor at the end of it.
- Read 33 books at an average of more than 2 books a month. The increase mostly due to listening to audio books.
- Watched more than 85 movies.
- Went for a relaxing holiday to Kuala Lumpur towards the end of the year.
- Celebrated Christmas at Hyderabad for the first time post getting married.
- Met some net friends personally after having chatted with them online for a few years.
- Investments in stocks and mutual funds went on as usual. Towards the end of the year, the whole equity portfolio was in red barring a few stocks. Though the mutual funds portfolio is quite profitable.
- Completed 11 years in Singapore.
- Blogging took a backseat. I have no plans of abandoning this medium though i have been more active on Facebook.
- Took the longest vacation (of a month) ever since i started working. It started off as a normal vacation but circumstances forced the vacation to be extended.
More excited about 2012 as i have some big plans lined up and if they all work well, it should be yet another defining year in my life.
Update: And ya, this is my 700th post. Cant believe i have managed to spew out so much in 4 years.